Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 2zq8s3c
Eric
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert Near15
Paul Wesley
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 23kagwg
Damon
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 24pjt4p
Stats

Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert   Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Ashley Greene was standing right next to me at the Jonas Brothers concert on 8/22. She came next to the catwalk about towards the end of the show.. She was wearing a dark hoodie and she was with a friend that I didn't recognize. Her body guard held up her umbrella for them the entire time..

..because it was pouring. I felt really bad for him! When I took the pictures of her he put his hand in front of her face so I couldn't take any more. I was watching Joe to see how he'd react when he realized she was there, and he just smiled a lot! It was cute. Ashley video taped a few songs.

Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert Dd356f94486176 Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert A9785594486178 Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 857feb94486181 Ashley Greene at Jonas Brothers Concert 9f573194486184

Source via Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1