Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects 2zq8s3c
Eric
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects Near15
Paul Wesley
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects 23kagwg
Damon
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects 24pjt4p
Stats

Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects   Nikki Reed Gushes About 'Twilight' Co-Stars' Upcoming Projects I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:37 am

'We all root for each other,' she tells MTV News.

Ever since the first "Twilight" film was released — kicking off the phenomenon that has included record-breaking box-office numbers, fainting fans, megawatt premieres, etc. — the suddenly superstar cast has been catapulted into a spotlight none of them saw coming. As such, the actors are very much in demand and currently working on a number of projects.

When Nikki Reed stopped by MTV News recently to discuss her film "Last Day of Summer," we asked her which of her co-stars' upcoming films she's most excited to see.

"All of them," she said. "I love Taylor [Lautner] so much, and I'm so proud of him and what he's doing. He's making a great movie in Pittsburgh right now," she said, referring to the John Singleton-directed action thriller "Abduction."

"I'm excited about Rob [Pattinson]'s movie 'Water for Elephants,' " she added. "I think he's going to be phenomenal in that, and Kristen [Stewart] is doing an amazing film ['On the Road']. Elizabeth Reaser just did a movie called 'Homework' with Michael Angarano, who's a really good friend of mine, and Emma Roberts that I'm excited about."

Reed and her co-stars have so many projects going that she was hard-pressed to remember everyone's work schedule. "We all root for each other," she said.

Speaking of which, the multi-talented and multi-tasking actress, who recently directed Sage's music video for "Edie Sedgwick," lit up at our question about whether she would consider directing a music video for her co-star Jackson Rathbone's band, 100 Monkeys.

"Would I ever! Jackson and I are on the phone every other day, because we're trying to find a movie to do together. I forgot to mention him — his band is skyrocketing. It's amazing," she gushed. "I would be honored. I don't want to take the position: 'Would I ever.' If he would ever let me, yeah. I love them."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1