Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries 2zq8s3c
Eric
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries Near15
Paul Wesley
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries 23kagwg
Damon
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries 24pjt4p
Stats

9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amandatran8
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING

9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: 9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries   9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:42 am

Natalie Abrams has some scoop on Season 2 and Nina's 2 characters.

A Diaries doppelganger: Nina Dobrev is working twice as hard on CW's Vampire Diaries, playing both Elena and Katherine this season. "I'm not sleeping because I've been shooting so much, if that's any indication of how big the material is getting," she says. "It's getting darker and scarier, but at the same time, more fun for me. I'm also being tragic and running away from bad things."

To view the actual page click here
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/amandatran8

9 Scoops From Your Favorite Stars On The Emmys Red Carpet - Vampire Diaries
Page 1 of 1