Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ 2zq8s3c
Eric
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ Near15
Paul Wesley
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ 23kagwg
Damon
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ 24pjt4p
Stats

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’   EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:13 am

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Watch Out, Edward — Bella Is Going To Be Sexual Napalm In ‘Breaking Dawn!’

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn screenwriter, Melissa Rosenberg, dishes with HollywoodLife.com about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s on-screen love-making…and she’s starting to get graphic!

How’s this for girl power? She’s told us before that Bella Swan and Edward Cullen do the nasty as husband and wife in Breaking Dawn, but Twilight scribe Melissa Rosenberg is now revealing that it’s Bella who’s going to be the most -– ahem –- AMBITIOUS in bed!

“When they are both vampires, they are both equally strong so…it’s very egalitarian,” Melissa told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the 62nd Emmy Awards August 29, adding, “We are ALWAYS going to see some strong female characteristics if I’M writing it.”

Hooray! We’re all for a girl going after what she wants — and getting it. Even better, Melissa adds that things are going to be RACY for real-life BF and GF Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart –- and you’re going to see some skin!

“[The sex scenes] are much more interesting [now], because initially with those scenes, I was saying, ‘I’ll just kind of say, ‘And then they have sex’ and let Bill deal with it,’” Melissa told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Aug. 29.

She added, “And he’s like, ‘Oh, no, no, no. Let’s plot this out.’ So now I’m like really having to get into it. I’m like, ‘What are we talking about here, you know?’ Is there like, is she pinning him, is he pinning her?”

HOT! Watch our video to hear other Breaking Dawn secrets, including which characters are getting huge story lines, whose parts are getting cut (down, not out) and how close director Bill Condon is to approving the final draft!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1