Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 2zq8s3c
Eric
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward Near15
Paul Wesley
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 23kagwg
Damon
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 24pjt4p
Stats

Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward Empty
PostSubject: Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward   Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:07 am

Peter Facinelli Supports Team Edward 33p9gso

Peter Facinelli is committed to his on-screen family.

As Carlislie, patriarch of the Cullen vampire clan in the Twilight series, Facinelli is firm when it comes to the Team Edward vs. Team Jacob debate.

"I'm Team Edward, because he's my son and I like to keep it in the family," the actor said during a video chat series for Tom's of Maine's New Wicked Fresh! Launch.

But the appeal of Edward – played by Robert Pattinson – goes beyond Facinelli's familial ties to the character. "If I had no association with the films, I'd still be Team Edward," he says. "There's something interesting about living forever, having that eternity."

Facinelli is such a fan of Edward that if he was younger, he says Pattinson might have been out of a job. "If I was maybe 10, 11 years younger – what is Rob like 24? – I'd like to play Edward, But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so it's pretty cool playing Carlisle," says Facinelli.

As for Pattinson, Facinelli admires and jokes about him like a son. "He's a cool guy, very professional. He's always thinking, he's very intense and he's fun to hang with," Facinelli said, jokingly adding, "I wish he'd bathe once in awhile. I'm kidding! Those are all rumors; I don't know where they start those."

As for any Breaking Dawn, Facinelli can't spill the beans even if he wanted to. "I'm looking forward to getting the scripts," he said, “I talked to [screenwriter] Melissa Rosenberg and she said she is almost ready for them to be sent out to the cast but she's quite happy with them."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1