Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 2zq8s3c
Eric
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! Near15
Paul Wesley
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 23kagwg
Damon
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 24pjt4p
Stats

More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! Empty
PostSubject: More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News!   More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:42 am

More Breaking Dawn in Brazil News! 2lw7mkn

Teamtwilightbr team talked to the RioFilmes' president, Sérgio Sá Leitão, about Breaking Dawn's filming in Rio de Janeiro and he gave some details:

Locations:

The Saga’s producers came to Rio and visited a lot of beaches and islands, some in Angra dos Reis, Cabo Frio and Búzios. Maybe they don’t choose just one place, because the beach can be in a location and the house, in another, for example.

Duration:
The filming will be done in 5 days, but Robert and Kristen win only shoot for 2 days.

Confirmation:

Since there isn’t a a signed contract yet, nothing is confirmed. But according to Sérgio, everything is almost great and maybe its just too soon. Until, at least, one month before the filming, they will have the confirmation

Press Conference:

He also told about a possible press conference with Bill Condon, the movie’s director. Its very difficult to make something like an event or a fan encounter

Security:

People involved in the negociation had to sign a secrecy contract that prevents them to give ‘more details’. Dates and locations wont be revealed, for example.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1