Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  2zq8s3c
Eric
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  Near15
Paul Wesley
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  23kagwg
Damon
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  24pjt4p
Stats

Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  Empty
PostSubject: Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina    Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:51 pm

The photo appears on the Argentinian magazine 'Gente'

Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  F4248e96207582 Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  7e415496207594 Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  7a95df96207611 Full Costume Marylou on the set of 'On The Road' in Argentina  5377f496207621

Excerpt from article:

Kristen Stewart at La Angostura
She is the young actress of the moment: Twilight star Robert Pattinson and a pair of the coveted single msa new breed of Hollywood stars step by Neuquen to shoot scenes for her new movie, On the road. Despite the mystery and low Profile, the girl who falls in love with vampires, werewolves and gentlemen around the world speak with PEOPLE.

You could take some pictures? (Kristen smiles and shows their charm. We apologize, explain that you can not)
"I love to, but do not let me because a movie came out twitter and trying to keep filming in secreto.En seriously, I'm sorry but I do not leave ... maybe next. In Argentina I have to come more often. (...)

(After all the revolution has come to be known as she was in Argentine territory, but is quite long and we already know is history)

La Patagonia Rebelde
Hotel Las Balsas, Wednesday, August 25 19.15 pm, a truck arrives Hyundai golden, where comes a bodyguard of three meters (well, maybe less, better not get too close to check it) frightens us. I just want to say hello to Kristen, we love her. We face fans, but the giant does not flinch. We pretend the most profound sadness "Please, please!" He insists. Then she lowers the truck and walks over to greet us. Time is short.

- What knowledge of Patagonia?
"Not much, really

- Did you try, for example, the dulce de leche?
-No, not yet ... what's that?

-Difficult to explicar.Algo very sweet. What mate?
"I saw it, yes. It has it all over the world, but not tested.

- Sign the books you tell us something?
"Of course, delighted.

Then Marina and Gimena, who traveled from Buenos Aires to meet her, gave her their copy of Twilight. Kristen, diligently and happy, take her precious pen, signs and thanks the fans.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1