Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive 2zq8s3c
Eric
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive Near15
Paul Wesley
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive 23kagwg
Damon
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive 24pjt4p
Stats

Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive Empty
PostSubject: Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive   Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 am

Kristin Bauer: True Blood drive Blooddrive_kristin_bauer

If you haven’t given blood yet, please consider it. The 2010 Robert A. Heinlein “Pay it Forward” Blood Drive is well underway. The goal this year is to beat 3,000 units drawn. Find them in the Marriott Marquis on the Atrium level in rooms A701-A702 and A705-A708.

On Friday, Kristin Bauer, the actress who plays Pam, the vampire co-owner of Bon Temps’ Fangtasia bar in the television series True Blood, dropped by. It’s a “natural thing that Pam would show up at the blood drive,” she said. “[Donating] is such a pure and selfless thing. I wanted to bring attention to it, and help break the record for this year.”

As she toured the facility, Kristen was interested in the different forms of donation and the ways the blood and blood products can save the lives of burn victims, cancer patients, surgical patients, and accident victims.

Who knows what other celebrities (undead or living) might be spotted, either motivating others to donate, or giving blood themselves. All donors receive a T-shirt and the quintessential juice and cookies.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1