Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard 2zq8s3c
Eric
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard Near15
Paul Wesley
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard 23kagwg
Damon
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard 24pjt4p
Stats

Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard Empty
PostSubject: Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard   Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Insecure Actor Alexander Skarsgard Alexander_skarsgard_1163755

Alexander Skarsgard occasionally feels like the ''ugliest person on the planet'' and can't understand why people find him attractive.

Alexander Skarsgard is insecure.

The Swedish star - who is famous for stripping off in his role as vampire Eric Northman in the TV drama 'True Blood' - says he doesn't understand why people call him a heartthrob.

He said: "I'm insecure, like most people. I have days where I feel like the ugliest person on the planet. It's not like I walk in a room and go, 'Yeah, f**k I'm hot!' Totally not."

Alexander - who is believed to be dating 'Superman Returns' actress Kate Bosworth - also revealed he didn't have much luck with the opposite sex when he was younger.

Asked if he received a lot of attention from girls when he was at school, he replied: "Not really. I wasn't super popular."

The former child star also revealed that he doesn't like the Hollywood social scene because it isn't about having fun.

He said: "I have a tendency to drink like a Viking. In England or Sweden, people go out to enjoy themselves, not to network. The good thing about my drunkenness is I don't remember it. I've woken up in a few weird places when I was young. Like in the woods."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1