Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 2zq8s3c
Eric
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs Near15
Paul Wesley
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 23kagwg
Damon
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 24pjt4p
Stats

Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs Empty
PostSubject: Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs   Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:25 am

Oh, No! R.Pattz, K.Stew and Taylor MIA From VMAs 300twilightlc090810

Sad news alert!

You won't be seeing Twilight's biggest stars this weekend—at least not on Sunday at the MTV Video Music Awards…

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are not—we repeat, not—expected to attend the big Chelsea Handler-hosted shindig. It'll be weird without them, but with no projects (i.e., Breaking Dawn) to promote, there's no major reason for the trio to be there.

Plus, they're busy. Rob's been on holiday while Kristen and Taylor are off filming nonbloodsucking projects.

No word on other Twi- plans for the VMAs, but we wouldn't be surprised if some of the vampire saga's other costars show up at the VMAs to represent.

And now for the seriously more hard-core Twi-hards out there, Summit Entertainment is celebrating Bella's upcoming birthday by rereleasing Eclipse in theaters starting on Friday.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1