Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala Near15
Paul Wesley
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 23kagwg
Damon
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 24pjt4p
Stats

'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala   'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:40 pm

'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala

'Twilight' star Billy Burke to appear at VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala 11e53093deef5d90ef83ded7790779c7

This November 8th, Twilight star Billy Burke will be making an appearance at the VH1 Save the Music Foundation 2010 Gala thanks to his work with the organization during the release of his solo album, "Removed," according to Top-40 Charts.

"The 2010 Gala celebration will mark thirteen years of restoring music education programs in America's public schools."

Burke partnered with Save the Music for the release of "Removed," donating a portion of the album's proceeds to the organization.

After Burke's album was released, he blogged about its immediate success (hitting the Billboard "Heatseeker's List" and reaching number one on label CD Baby's bestseller list), saying "There is no ugly corporate monster pulling switches and manipulating the sales or promotion of this album. There’s no motive other than the desire to provide you all with some music that in turn, just happens to provide ME with an artistic outlet I’ve kept bottled up for more than a few years. In short, (and at the risk of sounding ridiculous) it’s just about LOVE, people. Love and music– the two undeniable, universal languages. It is solely the love and support that’s coming from all of YOU that is fueling this machine and with a portion of the album’s proceeds going to Vh1′s “Save The Music” program, we couldn’t be prouder or more ambitious to spread it as far and wide as we can."

More information on the 2010 Save the Music Gala can be found here.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1