Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 2zq8s3c
Eric
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart Near15
Paul Wesley
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 23kagwg
Damon
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 24pjt4p
Stats

CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart Empty
PostSubject: CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart   CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:35 pm

CLAIM: Robert Pattinson’s Agent Has Come Between Him and Kristen Stewart 83732343-288x400

It’s “Dark Times for ‘Twilight’ Couple’” Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, threatens an ominous headline in this week’s National Enquirer.

Uh-oh.

Even darker than the tense hours after Pattinson was allegedly almost killed by an elephant, as the same tabloid recently reported?

This time, according to the Enquirer, his relationship with Stewart is “on the rocks,” because she “has become resentful of [Pattinson's] friendship with his much older agent Stephanie Ritz.”

Seriously.

This is how desperate the magazines have become.

They’ve failed to accurately link Pattinson to a long list of other women. They’ve been unable to prove that his relationship with Stewart is as shaky as they claim it is.

The couple stays together, month after month.

So the Enquirer is forced to imply that Pattinson’s agent has come between him and Stewart.

“Rob and Stephanie have always been close, and Kristen is uncomfortable with it,” a “pal” tells the tab.

Then the tab goes on to describe how Pattinson spends a lot of time with Ritz.

Since this ridiculousness will certainly be picked up by the Enquirer’s usual copycats, let Gossip Cop introduce some sanity.

Robert Pattinson is often with his agent because she’s his agent.

Kristen Stewart, who knows a thing or two about Hollywood, understands this.

Why doesn’t the Enquirer?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1