Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' 2zq8s3c
Eric
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' Near15
Paul Wesley
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' 23kagwg
Damon
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' 24pjt4p
Stats

Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' Empty
PostSubject: Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn'   Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Newcomer Mackenzie Foy to play Renesmee in 'Breaking Dawn' S320x320

It’s a big day for Twihards. First Maggie Grace signs on to play Irina. Now EW.com has learned that little 9-year old Mackenzie Foy is inches away from signing on to play Renesmee, Edward and Bella’s vampire/human love child that’s a central role in the final installment of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

It’s not yet clear how the diminutive actress, who’s appeared in one episode each of television shows FlashForward and ‘Til Death, will portray the character who ages a full 17 years in only seven. Sources have suggested that director Bill Condon will employ similar digital effects to those used by David Fincher in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, where Foy’s face would be digitally transferred onto the face of a younger child. It’s also probable that the studio will hire a younger child in some capacity, too.

Summit Entertainment is remaining mum on the issue. But to see Foy’s angelic face, which could very well be the offspring of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, check out her website

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1