Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! 2zq8s3c
Eric
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! Near15
Paul Wesley
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! 23kagwg
Damon
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! 24pjt4p
Stats

Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monica_Alex
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
Monica_Alex

Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! Empty
PostSubject: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 pm

As soon as I have run out of work to make it to the press conference with Alex Skarsgard. I can't hardly wait, and my emotions are shaking knees. I was unable to do the accreditation of a journalist so I will probably in the crowd outside, not counting that I can do this even though a good picture but at least I see Eric Fucking Northman on my own eyes! Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

PostSubject: Re: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 pm

bounce How awesome is that!!! You have to get pics!!! I will keep everything crossed that you get up nice and close to him!!!
Back to top Go down
Monica_Alex
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
Monica_Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 am

Ok, drenched in the rain, I didn't get the measure through the crowd and saw nothing - this is the result of my presence at the HBO building. However, I have a link to the photos that did one of my friends who is a journalist and was at the conference. Unfortunately you can't save them because you have to be a journalist, and specify the purpose for which you want to use these images. Copyright is inexorable. Waiting also for other pictures.

http://www.eastnews.pl/pictures/subject/id/00936000/section/news
Back to top Go down
Monica_Alex
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
Monica_Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 am

Friend of mine with Alex... she ask him: "Can I have a kiss?" - this was his reaction Smile) LOL , lucky girl. The event was an absolute ban on photographing and filming. This picture from her mobile phone.

Image hosted by servimg.com" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

PostSubject: Re: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Well that sucks that you didn't get to see him!! But your friends pics are gorgeous!!!
What a lucky girl to get so close to him!!! Very jealous!!
Back to top Go down
Monica_Alex
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
Monica_Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 pm

I'm fucking jealous tooo - believe me Smile look at him!! he's sex god... just after Ian S. LOL !!!
Back to top Go down
Monica_Alex
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
Monica_Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 am

Few pics from Poland Smile))

Alex in Polish TV - divine!

Back to top Go down
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

PostSubject: Re: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Awesome pics!!! I love his smile!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monica_Alex
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
Monica_Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:23 pm

yes, his smile is amazing!!! He look sooooo HOT, fresh, loose, free and young. This last one is very comforting for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!   Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex in Warsaw, Poland - today at 5:30 pm !!
Page 1 of 1