Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 2zq8s3c
Eric
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' Near15
Paul Wesley
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 23kagwg
Damon
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 24pjt4p
Stats

Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' Empty
PostSubject: Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon'   Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Ian Somerhalder On A Damon-Elena Romance: It's Just A 'Pipe Dream For Damon' 281x21188

Now that we've heard Ian Somerhalder's thoughts on a "Vampire Diaries" musical episode, and how playing Damon's softer side is a challenge, what else did we have to discuss with the CW superstar?

Why, the possibility of a hook-up between his character, Damon, and Nina Dobrev's Elena, of course. Unfortunately for "Dalena" fans, Ian said the forecast for their romantic future is pretty bleak.

"Look, here’s the thing, I don’t know how he's going to get back into her good graces. He killed her brother, there is no better way to tell someone you love them then to snap their brother's neck. Most people do flowers," Ian told MTV News recently. "I've heard [fans want] that and even in talking to Kevin [Williamson] and Julie [Plec]... How? That's the question: How in the hell is he going to get back in her good graces? How is she ever going to trust him again? How is she ever even going to want to look at him again?"

Somerhalder went on to say that he doesn't think a relationship is in the cards for Damon and Elena, that it's just "a pipe dream for Damon." He had similar thoughts regarding fans' wanting a Damon-Bonnie pairing.

"Again, she hates him! Hates him. And not like the kind of hate that could eventually turn into love, she despises the guy," Ian said. "Five generations for her family have despised the guy, you know what I mean?

"How many times could he be rejected?" he added. "Poor guy. He would probably be better off leaving Mystic Falls and going to the Caribbean for 100 years."

Somehow we sincerely doubt that. Even in the Caribbean Damon would find a way to incite death and destruction.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1