Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  2zq8s3c
Eric
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  Near15
Paul Wesley
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  23kagwg
Damon
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  24pjt4p
Stats

Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  Empty
PostSubject: Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley    Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:28 am

Steven R McQueen and Michael Trevino Appearing at Westfield Fox Valley  Vampirediariesil

Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy Gilbert) & Michael Trevino (Tyler Lockwood) from The Vampire Diaries will be signing autographs* at the Westfield Fox Valley Hot Topic located at 195 Fox Valley Center, Aurora, IL 60504 on Saturday, October 16 at 4:00 PM! HT+1 Members can purchase The Vampire Diaries Event T-shirt from the Westfield Fox Valley Hot Topic and receive a wristband** that guarantees the opportunity to meet the cast! Need more info? Then call the Stonebriar Centre Mall Hot Topic at 630.236.6970.

Join the cast for a Q&A session immediately following the signing, open to the public!

Also, check out a performance by Sounds Under Radio in the Center Court right before the Q&A!

*Offer valid for HT+1 Members only. Enrollment accepted at time of purchase. Membership is free with no obligation.
**Limit one wristband and one autograph per person. Purchase must be made at specified Hot Topic locations only. Space is limited. Wristband required for entry to signing. No cameras allowed within Hot Topic locations.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1