Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 2zq8s3c
Eric
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams Near15
Paul Wesley
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 23kagwg
Damon
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 24pjt4p
Stats

On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams Empty
PostSubject: On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams   On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 am

On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams

On the Road With Kristen Stewart: "I Was Very Intimidated," Says Costar Amy Adams 300stewartadamslc093010

Amy Adams was very popular recently with the young people in her life.

You see, she recently spent four days in New Orleans shooting On the Road with Twilight star Kristen Stewart…

"I got requests for autographs, and I didn't ask for a single one," Adams told me yesterday at Variety's Power of Women luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where she was honored for her work with the Bronx-based Ghetto Film School.

Why?

Adams may be a 36-year-old two-time Academy Award nominee and mother of one, but when it comes to teens, she said, "I guess I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm suspicious of teenagers and I'm intimidated a little bit."

Yes, Adams knows Stewart is 20 years old. "She's not a teenager, but she's close enough and I was very intimidated," Adams said.

Adams is a fan of Stephenie Meyer's vampire book series. "I told [Stewart] I read the books and she was like, 'You've read the books?' " Adams recalled. "She couldn't compute it, but you have to imagine I was playing this sort of bedraggled drug addict, so she was like, ‘That doesn't seem like the audience.' But she was incredibly gracious and lovely."

The Variety luncheon was Adams' first red carpet appearance since giving birth to her and fiancé Darren Le Gallo's first child, daughter Aviana, on May 15.

"I don't think she recognized me when I was leaving the house," said the new mommy, who will next be seen opposite Mark Wahlberg in The Fighter, a drama about real-life boxer "Irish" Mickey Ward, out in December. "I'm so done up and she's used to seeing me in sweats."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1