Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! 2zq8s3c
Eric
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! Near15
Paul Wesley
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! 23kagwg
Damon
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! 24pjt4p
Stats

Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!!   Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Warning: Possible spoilers ahead!!! Grams-10

Last week, BuddyTV posted a video from The CW that features executive producers Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson discussing the crazy stuff that will occur in this week's Vampire Diaries episode entitled "Fool Me Once." Something big is definitely happening and if you have no idea what's about to go down

In a nutshell, Julie Plec reveals that the tomb gets opened. "We don't mess around. We're not gonna do a whole, ahh, sike. It's not opening. Oh, ya know, no one's in there. None of that. That tomb gets opened and there are vampires in that tomb and some crazy stuff goes down in that tomb. And a lot of big, bad things are revealed as a result of that tomb being opened and there's a very tragic outcome."

In the world of The Vampire Diaries, "tragic" can only mean one thing: DEATH! And as you all know, this show has no problem with killing off major characters. As of this point though, I'm pretty sure The Vampire Diaries is not pulling the plug on any series regulars.

I have three names off the top of my head right now and these are just pure speculations. The first is Anna, the vampire who will stop at nothing to get her mother Pearl out of the Tomb. Though I'd like to get to know her more, it will be totally shocking if she gets killed off whether it's before, during or after reuniting with her mother. And we all know that "shocking" is what this show is all about.

Then there's Grams, Bonnie's grand mother and who, according to the press release, will play a part in opening the tomb. If Grams is the one biting the dust, then the arrival of Bonnie's cousin Lucy in Mystic Falls really makes sense. Perhaps there'll be a funeral?

Lastly, we have Ben, the hunky bartender vamp who recently went out on a date with Bonnie. Though having a lot of vampires in Mystic Falls is never a crowd, I can't help but feel that he's already served his purpose on this show after he showed his true colors to Bonnie, unless there's more to Ben than meets the eye.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1