Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Vampire Diaries Scoop! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Vampire Diaries Scoop! 2zq8s3c
Eric
Vampire Diaries Scoop! Near15
Paul Wesley
Vampire Diaries Scoop! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Vampire Diaries Scoop! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Vampire Diaries Scoop! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Vampire Diaries Scoop! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Vampire Diaries Scoop! 23kagwg
Damon
Vampire Diaries Scoop! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Vampire Diaries Scoop! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Vampire Diaries Scoop! 24pjt4p
Stats

Vampire Diaries Scoop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Vampire Diaries Scoop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries Scoop!   Vampire Diaries Scoop! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:48 am

Vampire Diaries Scoop!

Vampire Diaries Scoop! 11920_10

Fans of the CW’s fang-tastic new series The Vampire Diaries are definitely giving Twi-hards a run for their money. Hundreds of devotees proved their neck-and-neck loyalty during an autograph signing at Hot Topic in Westfield Topanga Mall over the weekend – and appropriately enough for the Valentine’s Day weekend, fans came prepared to profess their true love with red roses, cards – and phone numbers! – in hand.

Star Paul Wesley spoke to TV Guide Magazine about what’s in store for young lovers Stefan and Elena, Katherine’s whereabouts, and Damon’s (Ian Somerhalder) heartbreak and continued vengeance.

“There will always be conflict. That's just the nature of the story,” said Wesley of his on-screen relationship with Elena (Nina Dobrev). “Her mortality is a huge thing. What if she wants to turn? But for now they're going to [be] a little less sort of serious and more like, ‘Let’s be a normal couple. Let's laugh and do stuff that normal humans do.’”

After the band A Fine Frenzy performed on stage, hundreds of fans waited for over an hour with bated breath (and cell phones ready to capture the impending moment), that is, if Somerhalder and Dobrev would make an appearance just in time for Wesley to hit the stage to answer their questions. And in true Mystic Falls mystery fashion, they were pleasantly surprised. Along with Wesley, Somerhalder and Dobrev surprised the shrieking crowd (they actually rushed from the airport via helicopter, no less) so their fans could get up close and personal with their favorite vampires and mortals.

“It's so cool,” Somerhalder said of all the fans who crowded the stage screaming their names, “the amount of energy, and noise and insanity that ensues is so gratifying and it makes us literally want to go back to Atlanta and work harder and do better.” And according to Somerhalder, just because the tomb may be closed on Katherine, doesn’t mean the book is shut on her in the TV series. “I don't think [he’ll be able to let go of her.]. It's just couldn't be that simple.”

So without the steadfast mission to find his one-time love, what will Damon resort to next? “Damon having idle time, not having a mission, is a very, very problematic situation…I think there are more shenanigans [to come].” And when Damon is up to no good, his Salvatore brother is sure to follow.

Dobrev is holding out hope for Elena and Stefan, but admits here will always be outside factors toying with the strength of their relationship, which means anything can happen. “I think his presence always has an effect on their relationship, even if he doesn't do anything. Even his existence complicates both their lives, so we'll just have to wait and see,” said Dobrev. “You're definitely going to see a Damon, Elena, Stefan trio, the three musketeers.”

That means more adventure past and present.

“One of my favorite things about the show is the flashbacks,” said Wesley. “There’s still so much to cover, like what happened? We’re still at just the tip of the iceberg. There's so much for us to explore with 1864, but what did they do in 1910? What about 1950? It's amazing how much we can explore.”

Source
Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Scoop!
Page 1 of 1