Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” 2zq8s3c
Eric
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” Near15
Paul Wesley
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” 23kagwg
Damon
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” 24pjt4p
Stats

Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” Empty
PostSubject: Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword”   Twilight’s Kellan Lutz On Paparazzi Attention: “It’s A Double-Edged Sword” I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 am

When we met Kellan Lutz on the red carpet of the Eclipse premiere, we were surprised at how mellow, down to earth and seriously hot the guy is. He never really did it for us on film, but in the flesh? YES PLEASE. Also his beefiness is not as obvious in person; but then again we were so charmed by his easy going manner - and HIS EYES - that we barely even looked at those arms (that’s a lie, they were just covered up in a suit so we couldn’t gawk as hard as we wanted).

Our girl Janell Snowden from VH1 News caught up with Kellan at the Do Something Awards and chatted with him about the impending end of the Twilight Saga and the paparazzi harassment he and his co-stars Kristen Stewart (photos) and Robert Pattinson (photos) endure. Watch, swoon, repeat.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1