Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video 2zq8s3c
Eric
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video Near15
Paul Wesley
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video 23kagwg
Damon
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video 24pjt4p
Stats

Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video   Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Chuck Wicks shot the music video this week for his new single, 'Hold That Thought,' a sultry love song he co-wrote for his upcoming album. His love interest is played by actress Julia Jones, who will appear as Leah Clearwater in the third installment of the 'Twilight' film series, 'Eclipse.' She was also featured in the final season of 'ER,' as well as in Tim McGraw's first feature film, 'Black Cloud.'

The two never met until last week and didn't even know each other existed until a mutual friend put them together. "I talked to my publicist out in L.A and said, 'I need somebody that's just a great actress, that's exotic and sexy," Chuck tells The Boot. "And she [said], 'I've got the perfect person ... Julia Jones.' And so, you know me, I googled her! And I said, 'She's perfect.' And she said, 'Yeah, I'll do it.' [Julia] heard the song and loved it. That's what was mind-blowing to me is that she said she loved the song and that was cool."

Julia didn't know anything about Chuck before getting cast in the music video, so, naturally she took similar action to the singer. "I got this phone call and the first thing I thought of was, 'Well, let me hear the song,'" the actress tells The Boot. "So I did two things -- I listened to the song and then I googled Chuck. And I said, [giggling] 'OK!'"

The song features such provocative lyrics as "Close your eyes and picture this, we're lyin' in bed in the candlelight and we start to kiss ...now picture us that moment before we make love, now hold that thought." It tells the story of a guy who's coming home from a trip and talking to his girlfriend or wife on the phone about all the things he wants to do when he gets home and is in her arms once again. That being said, some of the scenes are pretty sexy, too. So just how does Chuck prepare for that kind of welcome home? "I've brought a bottle of Scope with me," jokes the Delaware native. "You can't eat and then have to make out. I'm prepared. I'm ready."

After filming wrapped, Chuck took to his Twitter account and tweeted: "Stunning!!!! Can't wait for you all to see this!! Very ... Very ... Sensual stuff!!"

Source
Back to top Go down
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video   Chuck Wicks Scopes 'Twilight' Star for Steamy Video I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 am

She seems really lovely. I think she feels abit nervous in that clip.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1