Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin   'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:41 pm

'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racing Each Other In L.A.

'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin 12160910

By Elizabeth Lancaster

Every day a multitude of stars wander through the halls of MTV News to talk about their latest projects and goof around with staff members. But sometimes we catch stars elsewhere, and that's why we put together Spotted!, a daily compendium of stars in the wild.

If you were around Los Angeles last night, maybe shopping for an iPod for your mom’s Christmas present, you might have thought you had accidentally wandered into Mystic Falls, Virginia upon catching a glimpse of "Vampire Diaries" twosome Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder casually playing “Real Racing” on an iPod touch in an Apple store at The Grove. The on-screen brothers share a bond that, as you can, is just as strong off-screen. Ian, who has been a teen heartthrob since he starred in "Lost" during its first season, has the same rugged appeal as Paul, both clad in simple white tees and flannel.
Back to top Go down
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin   'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:46 pm

She's so pretty.
Back to top Go down
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin   'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:45 am

Beautiful Tracey. I think she looks nicer with curls in her hair
Back to top Go down
Aussiegodess
BLACKS PACK
BLACKS PACK
Aussiegodess

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin   'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:55 am

LOL guess who is the latest in our family to be watching The Vampire Diaries?

DH!!! He had actually admitted he likes it.
Back to top Go down
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin   'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:33 pm

That's cool that you can enjoy it together AG. My DH doesn't like anything that I like!!!
Back to top Go down
Aussiegodess
BLACKS PACK
BLACKS PACK
Aussiegodess

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin   'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:21 am

AFter watching episode 4 last night, dh turns around and says if that Damon guy stays in the show he isnt watching it anymore. He doesnt like him and doesnt see the need for him in the show LOL (guess i wont mention just how much i think he needs to be in the show)
Back to top Go down
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin   'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:41 am

Wow they look great.
I miss this show.
Back to top Go down
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin   'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:12 pm

I can't wait till it comes back EJ. I don't understand why they are having such a long break...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin   'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Vampire Diaries' Bros Ian Somerhalder And Paul Wesley Racin
Page 1 of 1