Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 2zq8s3c
Eric
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena Near15
Paul Wesley
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 23kagwg
Damon
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 24pjt4p
Stats

Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena   Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 am

SPOILER

Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena 56691-10

The promo photos for the January 21st episode tell us that Damon and Elena will be heading off on a road trip and we know that the two of them will be growing closer. How close?

According to EW, close enough:

Exec producer Kevin Williamson reveals that Damon and Elena will go on an adventure. “[They will] have some alone time,” he said. “There’s no Stefan, so we’re going to explore what their relationship is like without him there.”
The recent Winter Press Tour (via EW) also revealed a few other tidbits of information:

Williamson confirmed that Vicki is really dead. Jeremy, meanwhile, will begin to learn the truth about the circumstances surrounding her murder.

An upcoming flashback will feature a first-ever kiss between Damon and Katherine.

Later in the season, Damon will have to “step up” and act like a big brother to Stefan.

Elena and Bonnie’s relationship “will be tested,” said Williamson. “[Bonnie] has to decide whether she’s down with vampires or not.”
The show will delve further into the relationship between Damon and Katherine. The TCA panel revealed (via E!Online) that Nina Dobrev (Elena) has enjoyed playing Katherine for some upcoming episodes:

"There's a big episode coming up that's all about Katherine," Nina told me exclusively after the panel session with reporters. "I love playing her because she's everything I'm not and I can get it all out of my system. I actually have modeled the character after Ian's performance of Damon, because he does it so well." So the chemistry is palpable, friends!

"I think what Elena will learn," Ian (Damon) tells me, "is that even though he is a diabolical jerk, Damon speaks the truth. He does lot lie. And Stefan (Paul Wesley) has lied to her. So Damon will win Elena over in that capacity. And who's to say Stefan isn't a little bit evil anyway? He definitely has some evil in him."
As for all those rumors that the January 21st episode would feature Elena getting turned into a vampire? Not a grain of truth to them. At least, it won't be happening any time soon. E!Online says:

The IMDB synopsis that says Elena will become a vampire in the next episode "is completely false," boss Julie Plec said. "That happens in the books but it won't happen on this show til like season 37."
Finally, ex-Julie Cooper from The O.C. (Melinda Clarke) is joining the show in a recurring role. EW reports:

Vampire Diaries has tapped the inimitable Melinda Clarke (The O.C.,CSI) to play Kelly Donovan, Matt’s irresponsible, hard-drinking absentee mother.

I’m told Clark’s scenery-chewing boozehound will blow into town in March and stick around for at least three episodes.
Back to top Go down

Road Trip Spoiler Damon and Elena
Page 1 of 1