Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves 2zq8s3c
Eric
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves Near15
Paul Wesley
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves 23kagwg
Damon
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves 24pjt4p
Stats

Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves   Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:36 pm

A group of wolves were given a “preview” of The Twilight Saga: New Moon, as part of a bizarre publicity stunt to promote the film's release to DVD.

Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves Wolf_1600905c

In what appears to have taken the phenomenon’s publicity to new low, the animals at Longleat Safari Park in Wiltshire watched the film on a 16sqm screen at the weekend in one of the country's only wolf enclosures.

Ian Turner, the park’s deputy head warden said: “We've certainly never had a request like this before, so we were very intrigued to find out how the wolves would react to seeing their counterparts on screen.

“While they weren't so interested in the romance - the scenes of the wolves certainly got their attention and prompted a series of howls as the film went on.”

Martin Gough, a spokesman for Film company E1 Entertainment, who were behind the stunt, said in a statement: “Whilst we're used to deafening screams for Robert Pattinson, it's a nice change to hear howls of approval for the rest of the cast, including the screen wolves themselves."

The Twilight sequel, which is reportedly HMV's highest pre-order title of all time, went on sale on DVD on Monday.

It has been a hugely successful film, making £44m in its opening 24 hours at the box office in America.

The film, which cost just £30m to make, details a love affair between 17-year-old schoolgirl heroine Bella Swan, played by Kirsten Stewart, and an 109-year-old "vegetarian" vampire Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson. A rival love interest, who is a wolf, is played by Taylor Lautner.

Its success has been largely attributed to the charms of Pattinson, who was largely unknown a year ago but is now mobbed by teenage girls wherever he goes.

Pattinson, 23, and originally from Barnes, southwest London, admitted in a recent interview that he had his eyebrows plucked and had heavy make-up for the vampire role, which left him looking like a transvestite.

Pattison, who last month finally confirmed he was dating his Stewart, has previously been intensely secretive about his private life.

Millions of people have watched the first trailer for new film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse movie, which has been leaked to YouTube.

Source
Back to top Go down
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves   Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:23 am

EquallyDazzled wrote:

A group of wolves were given a “preview” of The Twilight Saga: New Moon, as part of a bizarre publicity stunt to promote the film's release to DVD.

Twilight: New Moon hit with wolves Wolf_1600905c

In what appears to have taken the phenomenon’s publicity to new low, the animals at Longleat Safari Park in Wiltshire watched the film on a 16sqm screen at the weekend in one of the country's only wolf enclosures.

Ian Turner, the park’s deputy head warden said: “We've certainly never had a request like this before, so we were very intrigued to find out how the wolves would react to seeing their counterparts on screen.

“While they weren't so interested in the romance - the scenes of the wolves certainly got their attention and prompted a series of howls as the film went on.”

Martin Gough, a spokesman for Film company E1 Entertainment, who were behind the stunt, said in a statement: “Whilst we're used to deafening screams for Robert Pattinson, it's a nice change to hear howls of approval for the rest of the cast, including the screen wolves themselves."

The Twilight sequel, which is reportedly HMV's highest pre-order title of all time, went on sale on DVD on Monday.

It has been a hugely successful film, making £44m in its opening 24 hours at the box office in America.

The film, which cost just £30m to make, details a love affair between 17-year-old schoolgirl heroine Bella Swan, played by Kirsten Stewart, and an 109-year-old "vegetarian" vampire Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson. A rival love interest, who is a wolf, is played by Taylor Lautner.

Its success has been largely attributed to the charms of Pattinson, who was largely unknown a year ago but is now mobbed by teenage girls wherever he goes.

Pattinson, 23, and originally from Barnes, southwest London, admitted in a recent interview that he had his eyebrows plucked and had heavy make-up for the vampire role, which left him looking like a transvestite.

Pattison, who last month finally confirmed he was dating his Stewart, has previously been intensely secretive about his private life.

Millions of people have watched the first trailer for new film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse movie, which has been leaked to YouTube.

Source

My Gosh how cool is this ..loved reading it
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1