Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? 23kagwg
Damon
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? Empty
PostSubject: 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut?   'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:53 am

Adam Lambert, Muse, Paramore and more discuss whether or not they will have their tunes included in the next installment of Stephenie Meyer's franchise.

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Soundtrack: Who Will Make The Cut? X4qdy1

When it comes to the "Twilight Saga," the soudtracks are almost as anticipated as the films themselves. And with the "Eclipse" soundtrack set for release on June 8, many fans are wondering which artists made the cut.

Adam Lambert had hoped that his song "Suburban Decay" could find a home on the soundtrack. He told MTV News that it could be the perfect tune to further elaborate the love story between Bella and Jacob. "It's a great song and I hope to perform it someday, and I think it will find a home on a soundtrack or something ... maybe 'Twilight,' " he said. "It just didn't quite fit [in my album]. It's very theatrical. ... It's very campy, and it was just a bit too campy for the album as a big picture."

Like Lambert, Brooklyn, New York, band Care Bears on Fire would love to get their song on the soundtrack. "Oh my God! It would sound awesome," bandmate Izzy said. "[It would sound] vampire-y, duh — or werewolf-y, depending. I'd kind of like to be vampire. I feel like that's more our sound."

And while these artists are hoping they'll have their shot, Muse have already hinted that after appearances on the first twol films' soundtracks, they may take up space on the third installment as well. "It's great to have the feeling of being a new band again in so many people's eyes or minds ... we might even do something for the third one," drummer Dominic Howard said.

"['Eclipse' director David Slade is] kind of a friend of ours 'cause he directed about three or four of our videos for the second album, and he's a really great video director," Howard further explained. "I know he did that really great kind of sick horror [film '30 Days of Night'] which was a bit of a vampire/zombie vibe, wasn't it? So I think he's a great director, and he's quite a funny character as well. So, yeah, we might do something for him as well."

Paramore appeared on the first soundtrack and passed up the chance to be on the second, but they wouldn't rule out taking a stab at writing a song for "Eclipse." "We'll see what happens in the future," frontwoman Hayley Williams said. "I don't know — if it feels genuine. If we write a song, and I feel like it goes with it, I wouldn't turn it down, but I wouldn't force it."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1