Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed 23kagwg
Damon
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed Empty
PostSubject: 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed   'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:10 am

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' soundtrack cover and 'Score' release date revealed L8bxg

After last week's paramount news that The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's soundtrack headliner would be Muse, Twilight fans have already come around to expect that this, the third of the Twilight series film soundtracks, would be something to look forward to.

This evening, the cover art for the official soundtrack has been revealed by Amazon!

As you know, the album is available for pre-ordering at various venues, and its release date is set for June 8th.

Also revealed by Amazon is the release date for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: The Score by Howard Shore. It, which is also available for pre-ordering, will be released on June 29th (the same date as the Official Illustrated Movie Companion)!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1