Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 2zq8s3c
Eric
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! Near15
Paul Wesley
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 23kagwg
Damon
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 24pjt4p
Stats

'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! Empty
PostSubject: 'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father!   'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:17 am

'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father!

First a new "True Blood" cast poster and now a scoop straight from Eric Northman's mouth? Yes, "True Blood" fans, you are going to be in major debt to us soon enough!

During our time with the hunk-of-a-man Alexander Skarsgard at the Tribeca Film Festival (he was there promoting his new animated movie, "Metropia"), we wouldn't let him escape from our clutches until he gave us something juicy about the return of our beloved HBO series. The result? Well, since he's made it clear the season was about vengeance for him, we asked pointedly how his daddy Ulfrick plays into that storyline. He was left a tad speechless.

"Oh man! How do I get out of this weird situation?" he asked sarcastically about our query. "[The season] is about vengeance — I can't say what — but yeah, something happened when Eric was still human a thousand years ago. Early on in season three, he gets an opportunity to kind of avenge someone's, uh, death."

Naturally, we asked, "who's death?" and Alex still wouldn't budge, merely offering this morsel: "It might be his father ... or maybe not!" At this point in the video above, you can hear his "Metropia" co-star, Juliette Lewis, who was sitting next to him during our chat, then laugh at Alex's ambiguity and say, "Oh my god!" Our thoughts exactly, Julia!

Well, we do know thanks to a casting call, that Eric's father, Ulfrick (who will be played by Hans Tester, pictured ) is a Swedish Viking king and will be seen in flashbacks to Eric's days as a warrior. Apparently, there there is some major tension between the two as well.

'True Blood' Star Alexander Skarsgard Reveals Details About Flashbacks To Eric's Father! 04271010
Could that tension lead to a major death that Eric must cough avenge cough cough? All signs point to yes!

source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1