Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' 2zq8s3c
Eric
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' Near15
Paul Wesley
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' 23kagwg
Damon
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' 24pjt4p
Stats

'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' Empty
PostSubject: 'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age'   'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm

'True Blood' star: 'I shouldn't age'

'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age' Alexander_skarsgard_m

Alexander Skarsgard has admitted that he isn't sure how long he can keep his True Blood role.

Skarsgard plays vampire Sheriff Eric Northman in the series but said that he is worried about ageing.

'Well I don't know how many years [he can continue in the part]. I'm not supposed to age," he told The Daily Telegraph. "So we might have a bit of a problem when I'm 55 and still playing Eric, it might get kind of pathetic."

However, Skarsgard joked that he could resort to surgery to keep the role.

"We still have a couple of years. I do live in LA, so I can cheat with Botox and plastic surgery," he said.

On becoming a sex symbol, the actor - who also appeared in Lady GaGa's 'Paparazzi' music video - added: "I see myself as most people see themselves, you have good days and bad days. I don't think I'm better looking now than I did three years ago."

He continued: "I'm always looking for something that's real and that's got meat on it. I think it's artistic suicide if you're too vain, or if you're afraid to play ugly. I would never fall for that."

Source
Back to top Go down

'True Blood' star Alexander Skarsgard : 'I shouldn't age'
Page 1 of 1