Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino 23kagwg
Damon
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino   'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:20 pm

'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino Trevin10

More The Vampire Diaries is one of the most talked-about shows on TV, not just because of the scintillating romances and shocking plot twists, but because of the unending parade of sexy men the show features. From the main cast to recurring guest stars, the male cast of The Vampire Diaries is easily the sexiest collection of man flesh assembled on television.

While the show is on hiatus until March 25, we'll be looking at five of the show's hottest stars for a closer look at their raw sex appeal. Michael Trevino's Tyler Lockwood may not be the most visible Vampire Diaries star, but he's certainly one of the hottest, and based on Tyler's storyline in the books, he'll be a major part of the future of the series.

Tyler was a bit of a jerk early on, but his true appeal was first shown in the Halloween episode "Haunted." To show off his perfect assets, Tyler went to the school party dressed as King Leonidas from the movie 300, only he didn't need special effects or air brushing to highlight his six pack.

'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino Trevin11

Sadly, Trevino has only appeared in two episodes since that ab-tastic episode on October 29, but this under-the-radar stud is definitely proof that even the smaller roles on The Vampire Diaries are filled by incredibly hot actors.

Michael Trevino in Other Roles

Trevino is no stranger to steaming up the TV as the hot young love interest. On the short-lived CBS drama Cane, Trevino played Jaime, the son of Alex Vega (played by Jimmy Smits), the cutest member of a very good-looking family.

'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino Trevin12

In the first season of the CW's 90210, Trevino also stole hearts as Ozzie, the guy from the wrong side of the tracks Naomi flirted with before moving on to bad boy Liam.

'The Vampire Diaries' Man Flesh: Michael Trevino Trevin13

In both of these roles, Trevino's disarming good looks helped to make him a convincing young heartthrob. Now on The Vampire Diaries, he's taking that to the next level. We haven't seen a whole lot of Trevino, but we're hoping for a lot more exposure in the final part of the season.

Next week: We look at the very sexy Vampire Diaries guest star Sean Faris.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1