Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot 2zq8s3c
Eric
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot Near15
Paul Wesley
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot 23kagwg
Damon
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot 24pjt4p
Stats

Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot Empty
PostSubject: Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot   Michael Trevino teases new 'Vampire Diaries' plot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Michael Trevino has revealed details about one of his storylines on the new season of The Vampire Diaries.

Trevino, who plays Tyler Lockwood, explained that the introduction of his uncle Mason (Taylor Kinney) will be important.

"I feel like Uncle Mason is kind of going to take Tyler under his wing," Trevino told Entertainment Weekly. "And Tyler's going to gravitate towards that.

"But also there's going to be little things that happen within Mason that Tyler's going to see and kind of question. With subtleties of his personality or maybe just dealing with people, interacting with people around Mystic Falls, it'll be like just kind of observing Mason and through that we'll find out a lot of information about the Lockwood family."

The show's executive producer Julie Plec also claimed that Mason will be hiding something.

"Mason is going to come into town and he's going to be a great guy," she said. "He's going to be cool hang, he's going to seem like he has a great heart, and he does, ultimately. But he's keeping a big secret and watching Tyler uncover that and learn how it relates to him is going to be a big part of the story for the first six episodes."

The Vampire Diaries returns on September 9 on The CW.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1