Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 2zq8s3c
Eric
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine Near15
Paul Wesley
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 23kagwg
Damon
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 24pjt4p
Stats

Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine   Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 2yoej9j

Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 975dcc80345771 Katerina Graham in 'Blag' Magazine 26be1b80345784

CLICK PICTURES FOR FULL SIZE

The new issue of Blag Magazine features actress Katerina Graham, who plays Bonnie the witch on “The Vampire Diaries.” She’s not exactly a new black kid on the block, since she’s been acting, dancing and singing since childhood (she toured with the Black Eyed Peas and was featured in will.i.am’s “I Got It From My Mama”) but we’re excited to see her career taking off. Pop the hood for more shots and some excerpts from her story
Born in Switzerland, in addition to her many talents as an entertainer Graham also speaks four languages!

“It’s just something fun, I learnt over the years and my parents are multi-lingual too, so it’s kind of contagious.”

Far from a fairy-tale, Graham told the magazine how she has struggled over the years to make her entertainment dreams come true.

“It was definitely putting in the work. A lot of work, a lot of early mornings and long nights. I would backup dance to pay the bills, because my Mom couldn’t support me. Not because she wouldn’t, you know. I come from very humble beginnings. So, I had to work to make money, which helps my drive even now. Now I’m at a more stable place in life, but I’m still working as if I’m broke. Which is great!”
Ironically, things were looking pretty bleak for Graham when she booked her audition for the “Vampire Diairies”

“It’s so funny and a lot of people don’t know this, but my agency, which was a bigger agency, dropped me three weeks before I booked the Vampire Diairies,” Graham recalled. “Literally three weeks and you know, it was just devastating for me. A lot of people were like… I thought, I’m just going to take a break from acting for a while, it’s too much stress. Too much pressure. You always book a big job, right? And then you’re right back to where you started. I’m definitely glad that I pushed forward immediately and started really getting everything back together.”

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1