Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Q & A with Katerina Graham Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Q & A with Katerina Graham 2zq8s3c
Eric
Q & A with Katerina Graham Near15
Paul Wesley
Q & A with Katerina Graham 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Q & A with Katerina Graham 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Q & A with Katerina Graham 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Q & A with Katerina Graham 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Q & A with Katerina Graham 23kagwg
Damon
Q & A with Katerina Graham 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Q & A with Katerina Graham 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Q & A with Katerina Graham 24pjt4p
Stats

Q & A with Katerina Graham

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Q & A with Katerina Graham Empty
PostSubject: Q & A with Katerina Graham   Q & A with Katerina Graham I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:06 am

Katerina Graham

Q & A with Katerina Graham KaterinaGraham1

Prior to landing the role of Mystic Falls' resident witch Bonnie, 20-year-old Katerina Graham already had a diverse background in entertainment, from being a Fanta girl to starring in 17 Again with Zac Efron. We recently talked to Katerina about her current favorite music artists and whether Bonnie will ever find a love interest.

Who do you hang out with most on set?
The girls...Nina, Sara and Candice. I love them so much. We go to the movies, maybe go out to eat
The series has quickly developed a huge fanbase. Do you read anything about the show or the cast on fansites or gossip blogs?
All the time. I stay very connected to the fans and support their sites, blogs, art etc. I love getting all these beautiful letters from around the world.

Will Bonnie ever find a love interest? If you could choose, who would you like to see her with on the show?
I'm not sure if Bonnie will ever have a love interest. Bonnie's focused on Bonnie right now and I like that. Not sure who I'd like to see her end up with that's currently on the show.

How are you balancing your singing career with being a series regular on a TV show?
I'm focused on the show when I'm working on the show. When I do music it's on my off time, when I'm not shooting and when I can dedicate myself to it.

How was shooting The Roommate with Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly? What’s your role in the movie?
I play the role of Kim. She's he best friend of Minka Kelly. I loved working with Leighton and Aly [Michelka]. Both are artists/actresses so we all shared similar mentalities.

What music artists are you listening to right now?
Gaga, Gwen, Kylie, M.I.A., Janet and Robyn

Source
Back to top Go down

Q & A with Katerina Graham
Page 1 of 1