Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video 2zq8s3c
Eric
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video Near15
Paul Wesley
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video 23kagwg
Damon
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video 24pjt4p
Stats

Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video   Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:49 am

Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations: Video
'I think everyone's pretty much replaceable at the end of the day,' 'Twilight' co-star admits.

Elizabeth Reaser knows she will be back for more action as vampire mom Esme Cullen when "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" begins shooting. But if she's got the inside scoop on what's up with co-stars Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, who are reportedly renegotiating their salaries for the two-party conclusion to the franchise, she's not letting on.

"I mean, I go online and try and figure out what's going on on the Internet," she revealed to MTV News this week, when she stopped by the offices to talk about "Eclipse." "That's really how I get information for the most part, but I'm really excited. You probably have more up-to-the-minute information than I do. That's how I find stuff out, on weird websites.

"I think we're still, like, ironing out [my contract], but yeah, I'm doing it," she continued, noting that if you want any more info on the rest of the gang, she's not the girl to come to for it. "I try and stay as far away from these types of situations as much as possible."

So, how would Reaser feel if Lutz and Greene couldn't come to an agreement on time? "I don't know. I think everyone's pretty much replaceable at the end of the day. I think that's true of everyone everywhere, except for the Beyoncé song," she said, trying to keep the mood light. "So, I don't know. We're all actors. It's a job, at the end of the day. We're doing a job. I mean you hate to lose people. We lost Rachelle [Lefevre], which was sad. It's just how it is sometimes. We've all been fired before."

Source
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Reaser Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Contract Negotiations:Video
Page 1 of 1