Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards 2zq8s3c
Eric
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards Near15
Paul Wesley
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards 23kagwg
Damon
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards 24pjt4p
Stats

Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards   Nikki Reed Talks 'Breaking Dawn' Negotiations, MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:28 am

'I still won't be nominated for Best Kiss, because I never kiss anyone!' she laughs about her 'Twilight' character.

When it comes to believing rumors about the "Twilight" cast, Nikki Reed has some simple advice straight out of the '80s hip-hop playbook: Don't believe the hype.

"I think it's kind of an obvious thing that we would all come back to do ['Breaking Dawn']," the 22-year-old actress told MTV News on Tuesday, addressing a rumor to the contrary that said salary disputes threatened to sideline one or more of her castmates. "The media gets involved. I mean, I didn't really read anything that was printed," she said, adding with a laugh: "At least the things that were printed about me."

While Reed isn't reading the blogs, trades or tabloids, sometimes her parents are. "I get the occasional phone call from my mom or my dad going, like, 'Hey, is this true? I heard that.' And I'm like, 'No! No, I'm not having a baby. No, I'm not! And yes I'm doing "Breaking Dawn"!' [Laughs.] It's always random."

A collective sigh of relief came from Twilighters worldwide when it was confirmed that Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the cast would, in fact, reunite for director Bill Condon's take on the fourth and final "Twilight Saga" book, "Breaking Dawn."

"Of course we're all going to do the fourth movie. We did the first, second and third, and it makes sense, because we love the books and we want to make these movies," she said. Perhaps wary of contributing to complicated reports herself, Reed quickly added: "I mean, I'm speaking for myself, I guess."

Reed first caught the attention of moviegoers in "Thirteen," the 2003 teen drama she co-wrote when she was just that age herself. Reed's "Thirteen" co-writer and director, Catherine Hardwicke, went on to cast her in the first "Twilight" movie, which launched the franchise just two years ago.

Last year's "New Moon" is nominated in multiple categories at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards, including Best Movie, but Reed insisted, "We should all win," noting, "I'm very diplomatic."

While it seems assured that all the "Twilight" movies will end up nominated at future Movie Awards, there's one category currently featuring two of her co-stars she's confident she'll never appear in. "I still won't be nominated for Best Kiss, because I never kiss anyone!" she laughed.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1