Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 2zq8s3c
Eric
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair Near15
Paul Wesley
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 23kagwg
Damon
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 24pjt4p
Stats

Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair Empty
PostSubject: Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair   Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Michael Sheen Shares Only Encounter With Tony Blair 1262yjr

Although he has portrayed the former British Prime Minister three times including in new movie 'The Special Relationship', the star of 'The Queen' admits that he only 'met him once.'
Michael Sheen has only met Tony Blair once. Despite portraying the former British Prime Minister in "The Deal", "The Queen" and new movie "The Special Relationship", the actor has only had the opportunity to spend time with him on one occasion.

"I've met him once. I met him last year and that was interesting, meeting someone who I've spent so much time watching on screen and reading about," he said. "It was good to get a sense of him in a room, how he moves around a room. Just a vibe you get off someone is so completely different to seeing them on screen."

The 41-year-old Brit plays Blair in his latest movie alongside Dennis Quaid, who portrays Bill Clinton and Hope Davis as former First Lady-turned-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The dramatization tells the tale of relations between Tony and Bill from 1994 until 1998. "The Special Relationship", directed by Richard Loncraine, is released in the U.S. on May 29.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1