Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  2zq8s3c
Eric
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  Near15
Paul Wesley
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  23kagwg
Damon
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  24pjt4p
Stats

Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  Empty
PostSubject: Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head    Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:18 am

Michael Sheen says he still doesn't know how he feels about Tony Blair, despite having portrayed him three times on screen.

Michael Sheen gets inside Tony Blair's head  Sheen_1714823c

Few, if any, men can have got inside the head of Tony Blair quite like Michael Sheen who plays him for the third time in The Special Relationship on BBC Two this weekend.

So what did he find inside the former prime minister's head? Not a lot, it would seem. "You want to know how I feel about the man, and I suppose what I feel is ambiguous," the actor tells the Radio Times. "I don't really know the man himself."

Sheen believes he has one more Blair performance inside him, but it would appear now to be the law of diminishing returns. The Queen was a cinema film, whereas the latest effort from the scriptwriter Peter Morgan, together with his earlier The Deal, only made it on to television.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1