Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 2zq8s3c
Eric
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" Near15
Paul Wesley
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 23kagwg
Damon
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 24pjt4p
Stats

Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" Empty
PostSubject: Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner"   Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" 34eqe6a

Stephenie Meyer announced the release of his next novel, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. A story that arises out of Eclipse, the third installment of the Twilight saga. The character of the young vampire is played in the film Directed by David Slade for the young actress Jodelle Ferland, who declares is very excited by the possibility to star in such film.

The Twilight Tetralogy was divided into a total of five films due to the splitting of Breaking Dawn (fourth book) in two films. So Twilight fans are guaranteed more action until at least 2012.

But now, with the more than likely adaptation to film of Stephenie Meyer's new novel, The Second Life of Bree Tanner, everything changes. We could be talking about the vampire franchise lingering until 2013.

The third Twilight Installment, Eclipse, will be released on 30 June. That would be a good test to see if the young Jodelle Ferland has a chance or not to move forward in the rol. David Slade, director of Eclipse, could also do some merit to direct this new film. Because, as David Slade himself acknowledged, he was given unique and unpublished texts of the Second life of Bree Tanner to compose the story that developed in Eclipse.

Meanwhile, in current dates we can find at video stores (the kind in serious danger of extinction) the New Moon on DVD, second part of Twilight. Breaking Dawn, the fourth part will be shot since October. With Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the cast.

Source
Back to top Go down
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner"   Jodelle Ferland Excited about "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 am

Cant wait to see this part of the movie
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1