Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 2zq8s3c
Eric
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney Near15
Paul Wesley
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 23kagwg
Damon
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 24pjt4p
Stats

Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney   Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 am

Twilight star Kristen Stewart was spied by Nova boozing it up in Sydney last night.

Well, not fully boozing but she did sample some Coopers Pale Ale and some South Aussie red wine.

Taylor Lautner was along for the ride but he kept the promise he made to Ryan, Monty and Wippa that he was steering clear of the drink even though he is old enough to drink while in Australia.

When asked if he’d be hitting the booze down under, he soberly replied: “I don’t know about that.”

“Taylor walks the line,” co-star Stewart explained.

“Are you a goody two shoes, Taylor?” Monty asked.

“Yes, I would have to say – in the best possible way,” replied Stewart for Lautner.

Last night the Twilight stars finally got some time to themselves. It was a long way from the seas of screaming fans witnessed at Luna Park earlier this week.

However, in a quiet street in Darlinghurst, it looked like more fuss was being made over the pair than there actually was.

As the stars approached the Village Hotel in black 4WDs they would have seen the street at been blocked off at either end. Police, flashing lights and sirens dotted every corner.

This was not especially for their arrival - a bus had become stuck on a round-a-bout and the axle had snapped.

Once their convoy managed to get past the road blocks the stars were ushered into the hotel without anyone noticing.

Even the hotel owners hadn't been told the details of the event. All they knew was that Hoyts were having a function. When security guards arrived before the event things started to become more obvious.

By the time they left, a small gathering of Twilight fans has begun staking-out the entrance.

However, the actors exited as quietly as they arrived without a photo with fans and cleverly dodging any other poised camera lenses.

Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 19868e82903595 Twilight stars hit the town in Sydney 83211482903606

CLICK PICTURES FOR FULL SIZE

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1