Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell Near15
Paul Wesley
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell 23kagwg
Damon
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell 24pjt4p
Stats

'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell   'Twilight' Stars Kiss and Tell I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am

"Twilight" Stars Kiss and Tell

Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner dish about their on-set smooching! Hear why it's not as romantic as you think.