Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen Near15
Paul Wesley
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 23kagwg
Damon
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 24pjt4p
Stats

'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen Empty
PostSubject: 'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen   'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:51 am

'Tron Legacy' Role A Dream Come True For Michael Sheen 281x21128

Not much longer now. In six more months we'll finally get to see the awe-inducing glory of Disney's "Tron Legacy." I have no reservations about expressing my unabashed excitement for this movie. The original is a childhood favorite and this new one, based on the trailer and everything else that I've seen, has me totally sold. Now I know there's someone else who shares my excitement: "Twilight" star Michael Sheen.

I spoke to Sheen recently about his role in the new HBO film "The Special Relationship," which brings an end to his Tony Blair trilogy, and of course I had to ask for some info on "Tron."

"I've only seen what everyone else has seen so far," he said. "Everything I've said so far, in terms of giving away facts about the character and facts about the story, I've said everything that I'm allowed to say. So I can't reveal anything more. They keep you on a very tight leash with stuff like this." Fair enough. But what he can discuss is his excitement about being part of the movie, which runs pretty high.

"I'm a fan first and foremost," he said. "That's a big part of why I wanted to do it, because I was such a fan of the first film. I was like 11 when it came out and it just blew me away. I never thought-- if someone could go up to that 11-year-old boy in the cinema, when my uncle Russell took me to see the film, and said 'You're going to be in the sequel to this.' ...It would just be incredible."

Hearing Sheen go on about "Tron" from there is very endearing. He really does revert to that 11-year-old boy when talking about it and what a thrill for him it is to be involved. "I still felt like that a little bit when I walked onto the set on the first day, I still felt like that little 11-year-old boy going 'Oh my god, I'm gonna get to be in this film!' And the sets and there was new technology invented for the costumes and for the filming techniques... it was just amazing to be a part of it," he gushed.

"And on top of all that to work with Jeff Bridges as well, who is one of my favorite actors of all time. So I'm just really excited about it... and to get crazy white hair, which I've always wanted."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1