Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier 2zq8s3c
Eric
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier Near15
Paul Wesley
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier 23kagwg
Damon
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier 24pjt4p
Stats

Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier Empty
PostSubject: Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier   Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:04 am

Twilight werewolf Chaske Spencer talks to the Courier Ba64561cd3f4a53ee2e3e82df6cbcc86_re

Twilight fans came to a standstill when their favorite werewolf Taylor Lautner landed on our shores, but now fans can brace themselves for another surprise, pack leader Sam Uley.

Chaske Spencer, who plays the alpha male werewolf in the Twilight Saga, will be in Sydney for the Supanova event at Olympic Park in mid June.

He will be among a celebrity line-up including Police Academy’s Michael Winslow and The Incredible Hulk’s Lou Ferrigno.

Like the other members of Stephenie Meyer’s wolf pack, Spencer is a Native American (or First Nation descendant) who harkens from the Lakota Sioux tribe.

Spencer said that he initially auditioned for all the wolfpack characters, except for Jacob.

“I really enjoy playing Sam, but I’m really not like him at all, however I do find pieces of him that I can relate to though.”

He said that in the Eclipse movie the werewolves join forces with the vampires, so fans can be in for a whole lot of action.

But with all the fame that has come along with the Twilight Saga, particularly with Lautner and Kristen Stewart, who was also in Sydney recently, Spencer said he is prefers keeping a low profile.

“I don’t think I really like that type of exposure because you can’t really go anywhere,” Spencer said.

“I new it (Twilight Saga) was going to be a phenomenon, but I’ve been pretty good about keeping on the low and doing my own thing.”

In fact, Spencer has been working solidly on his personal project Shift The Power To The People.

He is passionate about making a difference with all people in the area of reducing poverty and creating sustainable communities and is currently in development on a feature-length documentary and feature film on the issues.

“I’m not trying to change the world, I’m just trying to help it out a little bit,” he said.

Spencer will be appearing as the lead role in an upcoming movie Shouting Secrets, which is due to hit our screens in a year.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1