Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards 2zq8s3c
Eric
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards Near15
Paul Wesley
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards 23kagwg
Damon
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards 24pjt4p
Stats

'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: 'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards   'New Moon' Cast Talk Hottest Kisses During MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:47 am

'It's a kiss I would want to be a part of,' Alex Meraz says of Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson's smooch.

It was a smooch-filled evening at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night (June 6). First Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reenacted their on-screen lip-locking onstage — albeit it with a jokey awkwardness. Then Sandra Bullock accepted her Generation Award and ended up swapping spit with presenter Scarlett Johansson.

So the big question backstage at the Gibson Amphitheatre was "Who had the hotter kiss?" The cast of "New Moon" had many answers for us, and they didn't all agree.

"I got to go Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson," Peter Facinelli told MTV News. "They're my people. They're my family. But that other one was pretty hot too."

Elizabeth Reaser cast her vote in the other direction. "I've never seen Scarlett and Sandra Bullock make out, so I'll go for the novelty of the hotness, which takes it up a notch," she said. "That was hot. That was genuinely hot. I didn't expect it. Those things are usually a little forced, a little weird. And it was sort of genuinely hot."

Jackson Rathbone concurs. "Hands down, easy — that was Scarlett and Sandra Bullock. That was some sexiness," he said. "I liked it. You should do it more often!"

Alex Meraz was on the same page as Rathbone, and he had some compelling reasoning behind his viewpoint. "I'm going to have to go with Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson," Meraz said. "It's a better kiss. It's a kiss I would want to be a part of."

For those keeping track at home, that's one vote for KStew and RPattz and three for Sandra and Scarlett. And then there's Anna Kendrick, who couldn't cast a vote because she was pulled out of her seat not once but twice to attend to her various Movie Awards duties.

"Of course, I'm backstage for both of them," she confessed. "I didn't really get an angle on it. So I'll go home and review each one very carefully and let you know."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1