Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   2zq8s3c
Eric
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   Near15
Paul Wesley
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   23kagwg
Damon
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   24pjt4p
Stats

'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'    'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 pm

'Twilight' star Elizabeth Reaser gets tough with matriarch role in 'Eclipse'   2r4oa55

She just turned 35, but Elizabeth Reaser makes a convincing mother figure to the adult stars of "The Twilight Saga."

In "Eclipse," opening Wednesday, the Michigan-born and Juilliard-educated Reaser returns as Esme Cullen. She also plays Emma Roberts' mom in "Homework," in theaters later this year.

On being a vamp: "With Esme, most of the time we see these great, loving, motherly, warm qualities in her. But that's just because her life's going really well for the most part. In this movie, her family is in danger, so suddenly she has to kick into vampire mode. She's fast and murderous and powerful and can kill people if she has to. Now that Bella's in danger, which endangers our whole family, she has to kick some ass."

On playing a mom: "It's funny to me that I do play a lot of mothers. And it's interesting that people see me as that. I'm curious if I have some sort of warmth or something that I'm communicating. I'm not a mother, and I don't think in that way, so it's been a challenge."

On attending Juilliard in NYC: "Ever since I was a little girl, my parents would bring us to New York and we would see Broadway shows like 'Dreamgirls' and 'The Pirates of Penzance.' And I was just obsessed. I was like, 'I want to be a New York actress.' In fact, I made my dad buy me this license plate that literally says, 'New York Actress.' And I put it up on my wall. That was always my dream."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1