Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 2zq8s3c
Eric
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films Near15
Paul Wesley
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 23kagwg
Damon
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 24pjt4p
Stats

‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films Empty
PostSubject: ‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films   ‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:20 am

‘Twilight’ stars reflect on fame from films 2vb1t1x

The “Twilight” series may have changed the lives of fans worldwide, but perhaps no one has been more affected by its success than the three stars of the series: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.

All became overnight sensations when they were introduced to the novel’s millions of fans as the faces of Edward, Bella and Jacob – the three high-school students with mystical secrets at the center of the story. Edward is a vampire, Jacob is a werewolf and Bella is the ordinary teenage girl loved by both of them.

Pattinson, 24, Stewart, 20, and Lautner, 18, went from bit parts to big stars with the first “Twilight” film. The young cast reflected on the ups and downs of newfound fame.

“Eclipse,” the next film in the franchise, opens Wednesday.

The best thing to come out of the ‘Twilight’ mania?

Stewart: It’s the same satisfaction that I get from any other movie; it’s just that so many more people are paying attention. I always say I make movies for the life experience – literally, you steal from the characters you play – and to know that that’s actually affecting 100 million not only little girls, but really spans the ages of people, it just feels good. It’s so different from anything I’ve ever experienced, so that’s definitely the best thing.

Pattinson: Presenting at the Oscars and stuff, it’s just kind of so surreal. … The control you’re given because of “Twilight’s” success is kind of incredible. It is an amazing feeling.

Lautner: It’s traveling the world in general and seeing this kind of fan support worldwide. We go to Sao Paolo and then we go to Mexico City, we go all over the world and we have fans there with the same amount of passion everywhere we go. It’s just amazing to know we have that kind of fan support behind us.

One thing you miss from pre-‘Twilight’ life?

Stewart: I like being outside. I like to take walks and I could totally take walks – it’s not the fans, the fans are great, they would let me walk. It’s the other people, you know what I mean. It’s the other people.

Pattinson: I loved driving around LA. I know not a lot of people say that, but if you don’t have to get anywhere, LA is the best place to drive ’round in. I used to have this little car, a convertible ... and I really do miss doing that, as the sun is going down, driving over the mountains. It’s a great thing and I kind of do miss that a little bit. It’s not really the same thing when you’ve got 10 cars following you.

Lautner: Malls and movie theaters, or me at them. You have to make adjustments but you can’t let it get to you.

Most memorable fan encounter?

Stewart: There were two girls that wound up in Italy as extras. I had met them previously in Vancouver but they were from Minnesota, so lots of traveling and strange coincidence that they happen to have been placed right next to my mark.

Lautner: There are so many. The Brazilian fans were very passionate. We were greeted by them at the airport. Apparently there were barricades but I didn’t see them. It was an interesting walk from the airport doors to our car.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1