Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 2zq8s3c
Eric
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire Near15
Paul Wesley
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 23kagwg
Damon
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 24pjt4p
Stats

'True Blood': An interview with a vampire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

'True Blood': An interview with a vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'True Blood': An interview with a vampire   'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:06 am

'True Blood': An interview with a vampire 160x1212

Warning: This entry contains spoilers about season three of True Blood which some fans may prefer to avoid!

Truth be told, season two of True Blood was somewhat lacking in the Eric Northman department. Heartbreaking scenes with Godric (R.I.P.) aside, TB2 was ruled by Maryann Forrester and her creepy dalliances with Demetri. Thankfully, the show's third run promises to feature more of Bon Temps' sexiest vampire as he battles Bill (for Sookie's heart), the Queen of Louisiana (over the V sales), and werewolves (more here). Itching for more info, Tube Talk caught up with Alexander Skarsgård for a quick bite.

Does Eric have genuine feelings for Sookie? Or is he doing it to get at Bill?
"He's intrigued by her, for sure. When he meets her for the first time, he knows there's something different about her and that intrigues him. He doesn't care too much for humans in general - he thinks they're pathetic - but when he meets her, there's something about her. He can't put his finger on it, but he's curious for sure."

It's not just a case of forbidden fruit?
"No – he's curious and he's not gonna let Bill stop him because Bill's just this little kid!"

Could Eric crush him in a fight?
"Bill? Oh yeah! Without a doubt."

Sookie aside, is there anyone else in the show at the moment that Eric would be a good match for?
"I don't know, man. He's already got his Pam - even though that's not a sexual thing, he's got his partner. For sexual attraction, it's all about Sookie."

How far into the third season will we see them acting on the attraction?
"I don't know - we start filming next month and I haven't seen the script yet! I don't know what's gonna happen. But it's building up..."

Alan Ball has hinted that the Queen of Louisiana will get her comeuppance this season. Will Eric have anything to do with that?
"They have this little business on the side so they'll definitely interact more I'm sure. Maybe they'll get punished for that - I don't know. I know less than all the fans on the blogs! I try to stay away from the fan sites because it's not good for me to read that stuff - it'll just freak me out!"

Werewolves will be arriving soon. Should the vampires of Bon Temps be afraid?
"No, I don't think Eric will be very afraid."

We've seen you naked a fair few times throughout the series. How is it filming those kinds of scenes?
"It doesn't really bother me that much. I've been naked in movies before so I don't really care about it. I grew up in Sweden so it's not a big issue."

Where would you like to see Eric end up by the season three finale?
"I just trust Alan and the writers - they're doing such a great job. I don't know where I want him to go. When reading the scripts, I wanna continue to be surprised and discover different sides of Eric. Hopefully we'll get to know him a little better."

How long do you see the series running for?
"I don't know - 45 years?! I'm having a blast, so hopefully we'll get to do it for a while. I love this show and my character."

True Blood returns for its second season Friday, February 26 on FX in the UK.

Source
Back to top Go down
Aussiegodess
BLACKS PACK
BLACKS PACK
Aussiegodess

PostSubject: Re: 'True Blood': An interview with a vampire   'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 am

Finally managed to get the first season the other week...cant believe i took so long to do that lol
Back to top Go down
Alleycatz
VILLAINOUS VAMPIRES
VILLAINOUS VAMPIRES
Alleycatz

PostSubject: Re: 'True Blood': An interview with a vampire   'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 am

Sometime you just have to wait a little longer for those good things Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'True Blood': An interview with a vampire   'True Blood': An interview with a vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1