Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 2zq8s3c
Eric
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver Near15
Paul Wesley
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 23kagwg
Damon
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
    Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 24pjt4p
Stats

Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver Empty
PostSubject: Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver       Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:32 am

Twilight stars pack their bags for Vancouver 3212784bin

VANCOUVER -- Twilight movie trucks will be rolling into Vancouver again this fall to begin filming of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

Summit Entertainment has confirmed that cameras will begin rolling here in B.C., as well as in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in the coming months.

Bloodthirsty Twi-hards rejoice: Poster heartthrobs Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are once again expected to shoot scenes locally.

The final chapter of the vampire romance will be released as two separate films, with the first slated to be released in theatres on Nov. 18, 2011. The date of the second part has not yet been set.

In a recent interview with E! News, Breaking Dawn screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg said the final films will be much steamier than its predecessors, despite their anticipated PG-13 ratings.

"It will be sexier," Rosenberg said. "I think we can get awfully sexy with a PG-13. I'm not worried about the rating. I know a lot of fans are like, 'We have to go R to do it justice,' but I don't think so. I think it's going to be pretty hot. Way hot!"

Rumours have it the fourth movie may be shot using 3-D cameras, although Summit told MTV News that a decision on this has not yet been made.

Returning to the series are Billy Burke as Charlie Swan, and in the Cullen family: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett.

Dreamgirls' director Bill Condon will take the reigns of Breaking Dawn, which is based on the fourth novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1