Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  2zq8s3c
Eric
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  Near15
Paul Wesley
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  23kagwg
Damon
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother     'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:08 pm

'The Vampire Diaries' casts Mayor Lockwood's brother  2daf8df

"The Vampire Diaries" will have a new addition this fall, as they have cast an actor fresh off a failed show from the 2009-10 season. According to a report from Michael Ausiello of Entertainment Weekly, Taylor Kinney -- who was most recent an EMT on NBC's short-lived "Trauma" -- has been brought on board to play Mason Lockwood. With Mayor Lockwood dead, Kinney will have a role to fill.

Of course, it's still to be seen what sort of role Tyler's new uncle will actually have in the show's second season. What we do know is that Kinney will be on board for the show's second-season premiere this September.

Last season, "The Vampire Diaries" was both a cult sensation and a ratings winner for The CW, giving them their most popular show in the matter of a few short weeks. The show already has a full 22 episodes ordered for the coming year.

Are you excited to see the new addition to Mystic Falls? Feel free to share your thoughts with a comment and stay tuned for more of the latest TV news.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1