Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  2zq8s3c
Eric
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  Near15
Paul Wesley
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  23kagwg
Damon
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  24pjt4p
Stats

Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear    Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 am

Alexander Skarsgard's fame fear  2qw1ssh

Alexander Skarsgard admits fame is "scary".

The 33-year-old actor had his first taste of success at 13 after he appeared in 'The Dog That Smiled' and admits the attention he received afterwards almost made him quit acting for good.

He said: "It made feel self-conscious, and I couldn't deal with it. I didn't like people recognizing me. Fame was scary. When people stared at me in the street, it got confusing. It made me really uncomfortable. Then when I was 20, I decided to give acting one last go."

Since getting back into acting, the Swedish heart throb has also starred in Lady Gaga's music video for 'Paparazzi' - where he played her boyfriend who attempted to kill her- and has revealed it's something he would like to do more of because it caused such a sensation.

He added: "You can work on a movie for three months and no one sees it, then you do something like that for six hours and that's what people talk about. That's my new career. I'm just going to quit acting and do music videos from now on!"

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1