Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour 2zq8s3c
Eric
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour Near15
Paul Wesley
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour 23kagwg
Damon
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour 24pjt4p
Stats

Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour   Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour Img_4190

“Traveling with the USO and meeting military families has been a new experience for me, and one that I will never forget. Hearing firsthand what it’s like to have a loved one deployed is humbling and it makes me realize how much military families sacrifice, and how grateful I am for their service.” – Michael Welch

Twilight star Michael Welch recently completed his first USO education tour to Germany. During his six-day adventure, Welch visited 10 teen and youth centers, signed autographs, posed for photos and participated in acting workshops. In addition to visiting with over 600 military kids and teens, the young star made a trip to the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, where he met with wounded warriors, as well as children recovering in the hospital’s pediatric ward.

As part of his USO tour, the 86th Services Squadron hosted an online contest and two lucky young winners were treated to dinner with Welch. Best known for his role as ‘Mike Newton’ in Twilight and most recently seen in the newly released Eclipse, Welch has also made appearances on hit TV series such as “CSI: Miami,” “Numb3rs” and “Law & Order: SVU.”

Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour Img_4144
Michael Welch signs autographs for a group of teenage fans at the Landstuhl Teen Center

Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour Img_4004
Several Troops snagged autographs for their military teens and kids when Michael Walsh stopped by the Landstuhl Teen Center

Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour Img_3971
Welch poses with staff at the Landstuhl Teen Center

Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour Img_3935
Welch spent over an hour taking questions and then posed for a group shot with students and staff at the Landstuhl School Age Program

Twilight Star Michael Welch Dazzled Military Teens on First USO Education Tour Img_3870
Welch entertains a variety of questions from a group of youth ages 6-12 at the Landstuhl School Age Program

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1