Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Moomin movie adds voice cast Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Moomin movie adds voice cast 2zq8s3c
Eric
Moomin movie adds voice cast Near15
Paul Wesley
Moomin movie adds voice cast 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Moomin movie adds voice cast 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Moomin movie adds voice cast 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Moomin movie adds voice cast 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Moomin movie adds voice cast 23kagwg
Damon
Moomin movie adds voice cast 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Moomin movie adds voice cast 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Moomin movie adds voice cast 24pjt4p
Stats

Moomin movie adds voice cast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Moomin movie adds voice cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moomin movie adds voice cast   Moomin movie adds voice cast I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Animated family 3D feature from Finland

LONDON -- Father and son Stellan and Alexander Skarsgard are joining Peter Stormare in the voice cast of the animated family 3D feature "Moomins And The Comet Chase," based on the 65-year old cartoon creation by Finnish illustrator and writer Tove Jansson.

Stellan and Alexander Skarsgard will provide the voices of Moominpapa and son Moomintroll, respectively. Peter Stormare will lend his voice to the character Snufkin. Bjork is composing original music for the film along with Andrzej Rokicki.

Finnish production company Oy Filmkompaniet is making the feature in digital stereoscopic 3D in what is billed as the Nordic region's first ever 3D movie.

Maria Lindberg directs from a script by Joel Backstrom, Iivo Baric, Anders Larsson, and Minna Karvonen while Filmkompaniet CEO Tom Carpelan serves as producer.

Celebrating their 65th anniversary this year, the iconic "Moomins" are one of Finland's highest profile exports of the last 20 years. Translated in over 40 languages, they have been adapted for television, film, opera and radio and have spawned numerous books and comics as well as thousands of licensed products including pasta shapes and a theme park.

The picture is scheduled to hit theaters in fall 2010 and details the story of Moomintroll who leads a trek where they meet many peculiar creatures and dangers under the threat of the arrival of a comet that is predicted to destroy the village.

NonStop Sales is handling worldwide sales for the film.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1